UGCC's Goal & Values
- To improve eco-effectiveness of the University
- Awareness towards environment
- Execution towards green efforts
- Impact on society
- Improvement on eco-effectiveness
- Commitment on sustainability
- Assist the University in achieving eco-efficiency and reduce carbon footprint;
- Monitor and propose green measures to reduce operational cost of the University.
- Raise the environmental awareness among students and staff through understanding environmental issues, sharing information and continuous education;
- Engage in environmental stewardship and promote sustainable use of the earth’s resources by adopting socially and ecologically responsible practices;
- Instil environmental responsibility as a corporate goal, recognising that ownership of this responsibility is essential to our environmental future and future generations;
- Compile and analyse environmental related activities of the University; and
- Provide an opportunity to use the campus as a research and learning laboratory for sustainability.